In Fashion

Ankle boots: practicality

Imagem de fashion, flowers, and style
This shoe has made the head of many people out there, including mine, and after this post, I bet yours too! We're talking about ankle boots! Come with me to learn more about this wonder.


I must confess that the lack of people on the blog discourages me, but since I do not have many people to talk to, I will continue posting here to be able to tell all the things that are going on in my head, I hope you will support me, because I am the talkative type , And when I start, it's hard to stop myself.

But let's go to what matters, let's talk about this shoe that has increasingly dominated the fashion world. Due to its combination of practicality and at the same time being a beautiful piece, ankle boots are the shoes of the moment. There are numerous ways to use one, and pretty much the odds of you using them wrong is almost nil because they go well with everything! More than words, I will demonstrate with images.

Imagem de fashion, outfit, and dress

   Spring? This look looks great, comfortable and ready for any adventure, whether in the field or in the city, the ride is guaranteed :)

Imagem de fashion, outfit, and style

   Summer? Great, this shoe looks great with combinations of skirts with croppeds, it's perfect for breaking the romantic a bit.

Imagem de fashion, outfit, and style

   Autumn? No problem, this shoe looks great with stripped looks that ask for practicality and comfort so you do not go cold, without having to wear boots with long pipes, can match perfectly with a shorts and a warm blouse, balancing the look.

Imagem de fashion, outfit, and style


Winter? This look doest look warm for you? For me this look is perfect! Particularly I am a person who feels very cold, so any gust of wind, and my foot becomes an ice stone and these boots are great for my feet to stay warm and dry.

I hope you enjoyed this post, I worked hard to make it longer and well complete. Enjoy the tips and see you next time! 

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please read some of these rules before commenting:
-Maxies will not be tolerated
-Comments with advertisements, spam or similar will be deleted