In Fashion

Kimono: from Japan to world



Since last year, this piece inspired by Japanese kimono is a fever. Today I will show you the best way to use them and what I thought of the one I received from Aliexpress. Hurry up to read this!


I know, I disappeared in the last months. My life was a completely chaos, but now, I plan to go back with everything. These days, I was thinking about my life, and the plans that I have for the future, well, I decided some things and I will do what I need to realize my dreams.

One of these dreams is a trip to asia, and I want to share my experiences in my blog, for this, I want to grow up this blog, and I will need your help, supporting me. I hope we can do a good partnership here. :)

Lets go to what matters.

Spring has coming, and you know, the trends will pop. One of these, is the kimono, the "new" trend. Inspired in tradicional kimonos from Japan, this piece is a joker to increase your outfits. In a sort of colors and prints, you can use with just about everything. Complements the look and leaves it more sophisticated. And the best part: they can be worn with any shoe. Since ankle boots to flip flops.


With tops




With jeans




With dresses



Boys can use too



Extra: my kimono 


I bought this on Aliexpress, it took about 3 months to arrive, as the summer was almost over, I didn't have many chances to use it. But I hope to get it now in the spring, and if I were you, I'd rush to get yours.

It's all for today, I hope you enjoy this post. Bye ;)

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please read some of these rules before commenting:
-Maxies will not be tolerated
-Comments with advertisements, spam or similar will be deleted