In DIY Lifestyle

How to organize a planner

Imagem de school, study, and bullet journal
Get ready, the new year is beginning, and yes, it can be a nightmare or a dream ... You choose! How to plan? How not to leave things for next year? How to be healthy? It's simple, and that's what we're going to see now.

Often a new year can be synonymous with change and I know, they may scare you, but I guarantee they bring many benefits!

I am not the best person to talk about change, because it means a lot of effort, and most of the time I feel lazy. But along with you, I intend to follow this post and have great changes and improvements in 2017, this was one of the reasons for this blog to exist, to motivate me.

Resultado de imagem para agenda 2017 tumblr
To start the new plans, we will need an agenda, there we will write down in the first sheet all the objectives that we intend to achieve by the end of 2017, so we can control what has already been done and what still needs to be done.

Resultado de imagem para things to do tumblr
Make a list of the things you did not do in 2016 and the things you want to do in 2017, go scoring all over the year what you do. This helps a lot to control the goals.

If you want to lose weight, take daily exercise plans and if you can, sign up for the nearest gym as fast as possible so you do not change your mind.

Being organized is very important for your agenda to work. Do not lose focus on the things you need to do, for this, a planner is the best measure.
official
Searching, I found a free planner for you on this site, click here and download it. All the credits to the owners.

Also write down your appointments, important dates, proofs, works ... Anyway, whatever it takes! The planners are also great for managing the money! I'm going to go into this more open topic, but I can give you some tips now, so it's important that you write down the cash receipts and withdrawals every time you need them. Also, set goals, such as a legal trip or a blouse you want to buy, and try to organize yourself to achieve this goal.

For now I think that's it! I was hoping to post this before the new year, but due to unforeseen events, I could not. But here is this hot post. As soon as I start my schedule, I will show you how I am organizing myself.

Stay healthy and well   

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please read some of these rules before commenting:
-Maxies will not be tolerated
-Comments with advertisements, spam or similar will be deleted