In DIY Lifestyle

Field trip: Survival Guide

Imagem relacionada
Last weekend I took a field trip with the college class, it was my first trip of this kind, and here I will tell you how my experience was, and how I did it to survive.
How have you been? I ended up away for a while because of the college exams, they are leaving me with no time to do what I want :( 

Returning to the subject of the field trip, we visited aquatic environments, more specifically, three types of rivers, one of which was heavily polluted, so sad.

But let's get down to business, what did I pack in my backpack?

 The most important, obviously, is the food, I took a obento with oniguiris, lots of water and snack to eat on the bus;
 Sunscreen;
 Insect repellent;
 Extra clothes and shoes;
 A notebook and pencil to take notes;
 Gel alcohol (there are no places to wash your hands);
 A face towel; 
 And personal objects such as keys, card, money (not much), and other things.

 I took some photos, I hope you like them.


This is the polluted river, it had a very bad smell.


This was the second river visited, it was a kind of waterfall, it was really very beautiful.



Here I found some lives, these tadpoles were really cute! 

This was the best view of the trip, it really was very beautiful, but because it was closer to the sea, there were many insects stinging us.


The last one, yes, It's me. I know, even my silhouette is ugly. 

But how was the experience for me?

Since it was my first field trip, I was pretty anxious. The journey was great, the view was beautiful, which made it all worth it! Seeing the nature and rivers that are still preserved, was really inspiring to me as it made me think that I'm actually doing the right college! 

All the long winding path that is the graduation, really will make the effort, when I graduate and be able to say that I am an environmental manager, that I will preserve the environment and save it.

My tip is: if you are thinking of going in this area, want to make legal trips like these, really care about the planet we live in, do not give up. Really worth it, it's a wonderful college, despite all the difficulties of being a student, the reward at the end is greater than anything.

Closing this post, I am open to hear your opinion on the topics covered here. I am accepting suggestions on topics and subjects you would like me to discuss. Recently talking to a reader, she asked me for stress tips at school, and soon I will do this post. Stay tuned, I am preparing a guide for you on this!

For today, It's all! Sorry for the delay. 

Related Articles

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, please read some of these rules before commenting:
-Maxies will not be tolerated
-Comments with advertisements, spam or similar will be deleted